DIVISION V - BOTANICAL ARTS HORTICULTURE RULES
1. All exhibits must contain some plant material. No artificial plant material is permitted.
2. Exhibit must be correctly named by the binomial or currently accepted scientific name, common names may be added.
HORTICULTURE BOTANICAL ARTS
“Sight Seeing and Exploring for New Ideas”
This Exhibition Only Division is for viewing the new Botanical Arts Horticulture Division that can be shown in a Flower Show. Members may bring in examples of:
1. Fairy Garden- A miniature landscape/scene. All types of accessories are permitted.
2. Manipulated Plants- A Topiary where the natural growth has been altered by pruning, pinning or tying.
3. Hanging Designs- Kokedama, plants growing in a moss ball. Living Wreath, a circle of growing plants hanging vertically.
4. Collage- An abstract design created on a background panel with a dominance of components attached in a non-realistic arrangement.