Woodlands Garden Club
A NGC Standard Flower Show
“Roaring 20’s Meets 2020”
1. Entries are open to members of Woodlands Garden Club and invited guests.
Advanced entries are required in Design Division and Special Exhibits Division.
2. Horticulture and design entries will be placed on
Wednesday, June 3rd from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
3. All entries are to be the work of one exhibitor. Emphasis is
placed on fresh plant material. No artificial plant material
4. Judging will begin at 10:30 am. Only the General
Chairman, the Classification Chairmen, and the Clerks will
be allowed on the show floor during judging.
5. The Classification Chairmen for the Horticulture and
Design Divisions must review all entries for proper
identification and conformity to the schedule.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for the space reserved and
must provide a substitute if unable to exhibit.
7. Plant material on the Illinois Endangered or Threatened
Species List may not be used.
8. All exhibits must be removed after 4:00 pm on Wednesday
9. Judging will be by National Garden Clubs Accredited
Judges. The Handbook for Flower Shows Revised
2017 Edition and The National Gardener will serve as
authority. The decision of the judges is final. Awards may
be withheld if not merited.
10. Woodlands Garden Club will strive to assure the safety of
all items but is not responsible for any loss or damage to
All Woodlands Garden Club member and friends are encouraged to enter this fun event. Hopefully you will have a little something in your garden that you would like to show off.
Please enter several of your plant specimens in the Horticulture Division. You are also encouraged to enter the Design Division. Thank you for participating in this flower show