1. Entries are open to members of Woodlands Garden Club and invited guests. Advanced entries are required in the Design Division and Educational Division.
2. Horticulture and design entries will be placed on Tuesday, June 5th from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm and Wednesday, June 6th from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
3. All entries are to be the work of one exhibitor. Emphasis is placed on fresh plant material. No artificial plant material is allowed.
4. Judging will begin at 10:30 am. Only the General Chairman, the Classification Chairmen, and the Clerks will be allowed on the show floor during judging.
5. The Classification Chairmen for the Horticulture and Design Divisions must review all entries for proper identification and conformity to the schedule.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for the space reserved and must provide a substitute if unable to exhibit.
7. Plant material on the Illinois Endangered or Threatened Species List may not be used.
8. All exhibits must be removed after 5:00 pm on Wednesday.
9. Judging will be by National Garden Clubs Accredited Judges.The Handbook for Flower Shows, Revised 2017 Edition and The National Gardener will serve as authority. The decision of the judges is final. Awards may be withheld if not merited.
10. Woodlands Garden Club will strive to assure the safety of all items but is not responsible for any loss or damage to exhibits.